Hey Lovely, I'm so delighted and grateful that you found your way here
Are you a lawyer 8-10 yrs in who wants to transform your successful law firm into a lifestyle practice that suits you?
Do you feel:
- Grateful for your success but tired of overwork and having no free time?
- Unclear about what changes to make & ready for an experienced coach?
- Eager to grow if someone would tell you exactly what to do?
- Lawyering today is hard. You need the right tools & team.
You can stay stuck or struggle to figure it out on your own. But who has time for that? What will be different in 6 months if you don't reach out for help? Nothing.
Get the clarity, confidence & expert advice you need to create a sustainable, growing, stress-free law firm- a lifestyle firm- that gives you the time & money to do the things you want.
I've been where you are and know the challenges ahead & the path to take after running my own business for 20 years.
- Deep resource for information, automation tools & outsourcing
- Creative problem-solver that brings new ideas and energy
- Truth guide who will gently reveal your true vision & firmly hold you accountable
- Caring, encouraging coach who sees your real potential
It was worth investing my three hours of time on a Saturday. I found useful nuggets of information to improve my business.I would say if lawyers need that push, that inspiration to move them and their firm forward toward where they want to be I would suggest the course. It was helpful, reinforced my desires to move myself forward and lit a fire under my butt. [Design your Law Practice Coworking Day]Terri Herron, Terri Herron Law Group
As I approach my one year launch anniversary our sessions have helped me really look at my mindset hard core. To get real intentional, real purposeful. Not wishful but legit believe I can do it because I'm really that capable. The universe is showing up too. I've had folks who I met with before I broke my foot call me back ready to hire me!Melissa O'Connor, Melissa O'Connor PA
Dina talked with me about a variety of areas and issue. She didn't allow me to move on to the next thing until we talked out the thing we were talking about. I found that her work as a female attorney, Ombudsman, and business woman, was what I need to GID. Get It Done.Elizabeth A. Smith, Law Office of Elizabeth A. Smith