OutsourceEasier.com – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and condition of doing business with BUSINESS GROWTH LADDER LLC operating as OutsourceEasier.com (referred to hereafter as OutsourceEasier.com)
1. All payments payable by you for the services of OutsourceEasier.com shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site or by our sales staff.
2. Where stated deposits due are payable in advance of our service provision.
3. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of services to you.
4. For all consultations, payment is due at the time of booking.
5. All purchases are FINAL and payment refunds are at the discretion of OutsourceEasier.com.
1. All work is carried out by OutsourceEasier.com on the understanding that the client has agreed to OutsourceEasier.com’s terms and conditions.
2. Consultation are handled by scheduled appointments and the client must complete the client questionnaire no later than 48 hours before the scheduled consultation. Failure to complete questionnaire will result in cancellation of the scheduled consultation. The client will be allowed ONE opportunity to reschedule.
3. The information and content provided on OutsourceEasier.com are strictly for information purposes and that does not create binding legal relationship.
1. If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
2. If you break any of these terms and conditions, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
3. We reserve the right to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time.
4. You may cancel the Services at any time except where an exception is made clear within the original contract.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services including, without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred by us in consequences of your breach or non-observance of this Agreement.
1. OutsourceEasier.com makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. OutsourceEasier.com will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. OutsourceEasier.com is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause.
2. While we take reasonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performance or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold OutsourceEasier.com responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against OutsourceEasier.com shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
3. OutsourceEasier.com accepts advertising on its website. From time to time the site shares products, services and tools for which it receives compensation. We only recommend products we strongly believe in.
4. OutsourceEasier.com reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. OutsourceEasier.com will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the client also agrees to be so bound.
1. These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous Terms and Conditions distributed in any form. OutsourceEasier.com reserves the right to change any rates and any of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
2. OutsourceEasier.com and its contents are owned by Business Growth Ladder LLC and are protected by international copyright and trademark law.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with California state law and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the California courts.
ACCEPTANCE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The placement of an order for the services offered by OutsourceEasier.com acceptance of the service agreement to comply fully with all the Terms and Conditions and forms a Contract for Business between the signatory and Business Growth Ladder, LLC dba OutsourceEasier.com